Norgren’s Extruded Electric Thruster EET Series provides a compact, rugged and guided alternative to traditional pneumatic cylinders. Like all actuators in this family, these thrusters are ideal when plant air quality or compressor availability is not available or is lacking. This series of compact thruster actuators provide precise control and positioning and complements Norgren’s pneumatic Extruded Linear Thruster (ET Series), providing a fast and reliable electric motion solution. Our EETS model is available with flush mount guide shafts for even more compact mounting in tight spaces.
- Extra-long guide shafts provide high radial load capacity
- Large tooling plate for optimal mounting versatility
- Ideal for high side loading applications
- Composite and ball bearing options available for ultimate flexibility
- Stroke range: 100mm to 255mm
- Bore sizes: 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm