The Bimba Original Line Electric® actuator is designed, built, and tested to provide the longest life, greatest durability, highest speed, and greatest thrust per dollar. They are ideal for applications requiring greater control for enhanced flexibility. Many mounting, motor, performance, and custom options are available to suit your application needs.
- Bore sizes/Thrust ranges: 1.5"/up to 75 lbs., 2"/up to 150 lbs., 3"/up to 350 lbs.
- Non-rotating rod is standard with Original Line Electric® Actuator
- Choose no motor, AC or DC stepper motors
- Motor, encoder, and driver available out of the box
- Reverse parallel motor option conserves space
- Screw accuracy: 0.0006 in./in.
How to Order
How to Order
The model number of all Original Line Electric® Actuators consists of alphanumeric clusters designating product type, body size (number designates maximum thrust capacity in pounds), stroke length, lead, mounting style, motor type and configuration, and options. The example below describes OLE-7512.12-50BF-T1Y2, a 75 pound maximum thrust model with 1.5 inch diameter body, 12.12 inch stroke, 0.50 inch lead, block front mount, switch track, 23 frame stepper motor with encoder, and driver. Piston magnets are included.