VP10-MP pumps have 4 vacuum ports that distribute vacuum equally to 4 locations with “Home-Run” plumbing. The streamlined design minimizes vacuum loss, maximizes vacuum flow and speeds cycle times for safe, efficient lifting operations. There is an additional port that can be plumbed to a compressed air source to provide blow-off, and the manifold design allows the one compressed air connection to feed blow-off air to all vacuum locations simultaneously.
- High performance – vacuum up to 28"Hg [948mbar]
- High flow – maintains strong holding force, overcomes leakage
- Home Run plumbing – saves compressed air
- Easy mounting – fractional and metric T-slot compatible
- Safe operation – no electricity needed at pump
- Reliable – non-clogging, trouble free operation
How to Order